vineri, 26 iunie 2015

Volunteer in Ruse (7)


Like it didn't exist: installing tents, paintings, children, masks, last Bulgarian lesson, spreading flyers. Them all are like dust in the wind now. A hug and a kiss for a butterfly, children songs for two tigers; I felt so thankful that I was in the square those days, painting soft and tiny cheeks and transforming white paper into fantastic characters. Traditional lunch at Chiflika restaurant for this entire third week in Ruse did a mambo jumbo good in our pockets, even though Ramon got sick of so much soup with yogurt and cucumber. However, this will be my happy fast soup from now on.



  






 (Interview for local television)




But nothing compares with BH Library: it has magic. Small talks, no coffee, interesting people, nice furniture, shelves filled with books, dreams and words after words, ZAZ and all the other music I am usually listening. Fell in love of it and of the moments we spent there in silent and deep mood. Boys even took a nap here. I took all the poems, lyrics, music, writings, photos, warmth and kindness I could. Whom should be my mentor here? Ohhh... nooo... I have a better one.

Eroes by πανδηςI, Cyprus split, nostalgic Greek people, Kostas Karyotakis and it's poem Athens, crazy Belgians and good music finally, all happened in the not so Greek night. I know the secret about Vincent's puree, but I seal my mouth for the next 7 generations as a secret has to remain a secret.


Danube walking and sand statues, first fight with Bulgarian mosquitoes that don't seem to like me as much as the Romanian ones, Greece in changing moments and an evening talk about this followed. Romanian people, we would need the same to escape the indifference. "Lighter" game and telling stories, please! Too much sobriety! Whom will I miss most? Will I marry first? Am I the most dangerous one here? Uhh... Very interesting results with this game.





Sangria is amazing. Never drunk something better for body and spirit in the same time. And the potatoes with different flavoured sauces... mmm... they were wonderful. And all the sexy dances, and all the costumes, and all the good disposition. Spanish night was the best.









My sunglasses broke in that evening while taking another walk on the Danube shore with a beautiful sunset caressing our faces. But what is this compared to me carried like a baby by a force to the wonderful  moments of that evening?


Bad sleeping nights and strange energy from time to time also happened in Ruse. Before the midnight summer I was staring at the stars and clouds and realized that they are so much right, we people only are getting wrong all the time. After felling asleep, a bad dream with hard heart beating came. Pff! Come on, it was 4:25 in the morning and I was walking like a mad hallucinated one in the room. In fact, I am so much connected to nature, people and energies around that I can not escape them.
You wouldn't think of this, but I danced a lot in Bulgaria. Dancing in all languages. Can I do it without? Not anymore. Eating together, cooking together with friends - all that I missed lately happened here.

Niciun comentariu: